Rachel Adams graduated in Law at the University of West of England and was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales in 2008.
A Solicitor Advocate, Rachel specialises in Criminal Litigation and Regulatory matters. As member of the Criminal Litigation Accreditation Scheme, she l can represent clients in the police station and all stages of the Judicial process.
Rachel has a passion for Financial and White Collar crime and has built up a practice as both junior and led junior in complex fraud matters.
- R v Singh (led junior in multi million pound cross jurisdiction Money Laundering and POCA case)
- R v Tharyaparan (Led Junior in international MSB Money Laundering prosecution)
- H v H (Consultant for multi-jurisdictional, multi million pound claim)
- M v GS (Consultant for Professional Negligence Claim with cross boarder issues
- R v Sorthia (led Junior in a multi-million pound Immigration Fraud)
- R v Dika ( Instructed Solicitor in 19 million pound POCA case with cross boarder investigations in Albania)
- R v F (Defended a minor with learning difficulties accused of raping another minor)
- R v Sagoo ( bus driver who crashed a school bus whilst intoxicated removing the roof with a railway bridge)
- R v Richards (multi million pound conspiracy to traffic drugs and launder money with cross boarder investigations in Cyprus)
- R v Lewis (Sole conduct of the first Familial Homicide case in Wales)